Bookings & Deposits
- All bookings are by pre-booking only and must be confirmed with a non-refundable booking fee of 50% and a signed booking form before it is accepted as a positive booking.
- The balance must be paid prior to the event.
- Written notice must be provided 4 weeks prior to the event for cancellations, no voice messages will be accepted.
- No refund will be given within 4 weeks of the hire.
- In the event of a cancellation, any booking fee and deposit paid would be forfeited.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the company for adverse weather or traffic conditions, which may cause delay or cancellation of a booking, by the company.
- Whilst every effort is made by the company to maintain the serviceability of the vehicle, no responsibility can be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown however so caused. In the unlikely event of this occurring every effort will be made to transfer the hirer to another vehicle and the costs incurred for the continuance of the journey will be borne by the company or a refund up to the value of the hire will be given.
- In the event of conditions above (in 1 & 2) or any other breakdown or accident no responsibility will be accepted for missed connections or functions however caused.
- In the event of a breakdown or accident to the vehicle every effort will be made to supply a similar or alternative vehicle/s at the company’s discretion.
- Personal possessions left in the vehicle are at the hirer’s own risk; No responsibility will be accepted by the company for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Due to the size of car the Company cannot guarantee to be able to collect or set down at the required point.
Damages & Breakages
- The hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused both inside and outside the vehicle by the hirer or any member of his / her party how ever so caused this includes incitement to any third party which results in damage to the vehicle or its contents.
- The hirer agrees to be liable for the retail cost of repairs or replacement of missing items at a place specified by the company. The hirer will also be responsible to pay the company a fixed daily rate (determined by the company) while the vehicle is out of commission for such repairs.
- Any extra requests or alterations to the booking, i.e. additional pick ups or drop offs or change to venue causing additional mileage or time, not made at the time of booking cannot necessarily be entertained, although every effort will be made to meet these requirements. The chauffeur will advise you of any additional charges which must be made to him in cash at the time.
- Passengers agree to pay overrun charges if they have not returned to the vehicle at the agreed time
- Any overrun of time must be paid for in cash to the chauffeur (Full hours only at £150 per hour).
- The consumption of food, drink or drugs of any nature is not permitted in the vehicle.
- A valeting charge of £100 will be levied through misuse by the Hirer from any food, drink or illness. Please ask the chauffeur he will stop when it is safe to do so.
- The company’s vehicles are designated NON SMOKING and any infringement of this policy will result in immediate termination of the hire and no refund will be given. This policy is strictly enforced for the comfort of our other hirers.
- The company or representative i.e. chauffeur, reserves the right to refuse entry to the vehicle to any person/s behaving in a manner which may be detrimental to other persons or the vehicle and its contents. In this event no refund will be given.
- Any Disorderly conduct by the Hirer or their party will terminate this contract with no compensation to the Hirer.
- Violation of the terms and conditions will terminate this contract with no compensation to the Hirer.
- By signing the booking form the Hirer has entered into a binding contract with the company.